What’s the Cost of Porcelain Veneers in Sydney 2022?
If you want a stunning Hollywood smile, porcelain veneers offer a long-lasting solution that enhances teeth shape, size and colour.
These custom-made wafer-thin shells are attached to the front of teeth to fix a range of issues that spoil smiles. Veneers enhance the appearance of stained or chipped teeth, and can also work wonders if your teeth are slightly crowded or gapped, or are worn-down or uneven.
29 June 2022
In this post, you can find out:
- How much porcelain veneers cost in Sydney in 2022.
- What you get for your money.
- Ways of paying for veneers.
- Whether veneers are worth the cost.
- The benefits of investing in your smile.
Sydney Porcelain Veneer Costs
The cost of veneer treatment depends on factors like:
- The number of teeth being treated.
- How natural you want your veneers to look.
- The level of skill and experience of your dentist and the technicians who make the veneers.
At Porcelain Veneers Sydney in 2022, veneers cost $1,500 to $2,500 per tooth, depending on the quality of the veneer material.
Unless you have a particularly wide smile, you may only need as few as six veneers for the most visible upper teeth.
What’s Included in the Price of Veneer Treatment?
It takes more than one dental visit to get porcelain veneers. Treatment cost covers:
- Taking an impression of your teeth.
- Tooth preparation.
- Fitting of temporary veneers while your permanent veneers are made in a dental lab.
- Placement of the permanent veneers.
How Can I Pay for My Veneers?
At Porcelain Veneers Sydney, you can spread the cost of your veneers with zero-intertest payments of $100 a week.
If you have private health insurance, the cost of your veneers may be partially or fully covered, subject to your level of coverage.
Are Porcelain Veneers Worth the Cost?
Porcelain veneers are more expensive than composite veneers because the procedure is more involved.
However, many people are willing to pay the extra for the advantages of porcelain veneers which are stronger, last longer, and resist stains and chipping better. They can also look more natural.
The cost of veneer treatment at Porcelain Veneers Sydney includes:
- Aesthetic artistry and clinical expertise of your dentist.
- Advanced materials and techniques.
- Precision crafting of your veneers in a dental lab.
Investing in Your Smile
Your smile is a powerful asset and says a lot about you. It reflects your true personality, and smiling makes you feel better about yourself by lifting your mood.
The cost of porcelain veneers is a long-term investment in your smile to transform your appearance and enjoy more confidence in work and social settings.
Veneers are a cost-effective cosmetic option that can last 20 years with good oral hygiene and routine dental care.
In the long run, porcelain veneers can be better value than composite veneers, which typically have to be replaced every few years.
Modern porcelain veneer treatment requires only minimal tooth preparation, and veneers provide an additional layer of protection for your teeth as well as transform your smile.
Call Porcelain Veneers Sydney on (02) 8045 5138 if you’d like to know more about porcelain veneers cost and payment plans.